- visit to the House of Batana
- a trip on a batana boat around the Rovinj peninsular on the ‘From Mali Mol to Spacio Matika’ sea route,
- wine, gastronomic and musical treat in Spacio Matika which per person includes a portion of salted anchovies or marinated sardines, mussels, mixed fried fish with salad, dessert fritters, ¼ litre white malvasia or red teran and ¼ litre of water and bread, and a concert with the singers of bitinadùra from the Cultural Artistic Society ‘Marco Garbin’ of the Italian Community of Rovinj or the folklore musical ensemble ‘Batana’.
Duration with concert: 120-180 minutes
Price: 220 kunas per person
- every Tuesday and Thursday 8 pm till 11 pm; departure from Mali Mol is at 8.30 pm;
- the programme prices are promotional and they are possible with the financial aid of the Town of Rovinj which included the Batana Eco-museum in the ethno-programme of the ‘Rovinj Cultural Summer’;
- reservations should be made by Monday for Tuesday and by Wednesday for Thursday with Ornella or Martina in the House of Batana, via the Internet or via telephone number 091 379 56 21. A deposit of 30% of the price is necessary to be paid when booking;
- payments can be made on the day or in advance to an official at the Eco-museum.