Choice 1 includes:
- visit to the House of Batana
- a trip on a batana boat around the Rovinj peninsular on the ‘From Mali Mol (Little Pier) to Spacio Matika’ sea route
- wine and gastronomic treat in Spacio Matika with wine tasting, ¼ litre per person plus a portion of salted anchovies or marinated sardines
Duration: 60-90 minutes
130 kunas per person
Choice 2 includes:
- visit to the House of Batana,
- a trip on a batana boat around the Rovinj peninsular on the ‘From Mali Mol to Spacio Matika’ sea route,
- wine, gastronomic and musical treat in Spacio Matika, which per person, includes a portion of salted anchovies or marinated sardines, mussels, mixed fried fish with salad, dessert fritters, ¼ litre of white malvasia or red teran and ¼ litre of water and bread, and a concert by the singers of bitinadùra from the ‘Marco Garbin’ Cultural Artistic Society of the Italian Community of Rovinj or the folklore musical ensemble ‘Batana’.
Duration with concert: 120-180 minutes
270,00 kn per person for groups from 25 up to 30 persons
250,00 kn per person for groups from 31 to max. 50 persons
- available days: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- a minimum of three days notice is required for group visits for choices 1, 2
- payments can be made on the day or in advance through the bank account of the Association of the House of Batana depending on agreement of the initial visit/consultation (IBAN: HR7023600001101989920, OIB: 67561418887, adresa: Obala P. Budicin 2, 52210 Rovinj-Rovigno).