- visit to the House of Batana
- a trip on a batana boat around the Rovinj peninsular on the ‘From Mali Mol to Spacio Matika’ sea route,
- wine, gastronomic and musical treat in Spacio Matika which per person includes a portion of salted anchovies or marinated sardines, mussels, mixed fried fish with salad, dessert fritters, ¼ litre white malvasia or red teran and ¼ litre of water and bread, and a concert with the singers of bitinadùra from the Cultural Artistic Society ‘Marco Garbin’ of the Italian Community of Rovinj or the folklore musical ensemble ‘Batana’.
Duration with concert: 120-180 minutes
Price: 350 kunas (46,45 €) per person
Dinner without a rowing trip on a batana boat: 250 kn (33,14 €) per person
A rowing trip on a batana boat : 100 kn (13,25 €) per person
- every Tuesday and Thursday 8 pm till 11 pm; departure from Mali Mol is at 7.30 pm;
- the programme prices are promotional and they are possible with the financial aid of the Town of Rovinj which included the Batana Eco-museum in the ethno-programme of the ‘Rovinj Cultural Summer’;
- reservations should be made by Monday for Tuesday and by Wednesday for Thursday with Ornella Godena in the House of Batana, via e-mail email@example.com or via telephone number 091 379 56 21.
- payments can be made on the day.